End of Lease Clean
Minimum 5 hours approx
We understand that moving out can be a stressful process, and the last thing you want to worry about is cleaning your property to perfection. That's where our End of Lease Clean service comes in. We specialize in providing thorough and meticulous cleaning specifically tailored to meet the requirements of end-of-lease agreements. Our expert team will leave no surface untouched, ensuring that your property is left immaculate.
A consultation form is required prior to booking for new customers.
It is your responsibility to notify Ambient Home Group of any specific areas that require attention during the end-of-lease clean. Failure to notify Ambient Home Group of these areas may result in them not being addressed during the cleaning, and Ambient Home Group cannot be held liable for any omissions.
Please indicate if you would like to use your own equipment, or use Ambient's hoover & mop at an extra charge of $30
Consultation and quote needed to determine price.
Time frame will vary depending on size and difficulty of each job as every house is different.
- Clean inside and outside of wardrobes, cupboards, shelving and drawers.
- Wipe clean all window ledges, architraves, skirting boards, picture rails and doors.
- Clean windows, sliding doors and fly screens inside.
- Remove dust and cobwebs throughout.
- Clear door and window tracks.
- Clean Venetian and vertical blinds.
- Remove stovetop stains and clean thoroughly.
- Wash filters and clean range hood.
- Clean dishwasher, including rubbers, door and filter, door seals.
- Clear food and debris from sink holes, plugs and taps.
- Wash all countertops, benches and surface areas.
- Wipe the inside and outside of all cupboards.
- Clean inside the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean behind the refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
- Clean the extractor fan.
- Clean and disinfect baths, showers, screens, basins and toilets.
- Ensure facilities and fixtures are free of soap residue and mildew.
- Wash all surfaces, including tiled areas and bench tops.
- Remove mould from tiles, grout, ceiling and walls.
- Dust and polish towel rails and toilet roll holders.
- Clean sinks, drain holes, plugs and taps.
- Clean mirrors and ceiling fans. spot clean any scuff marks on walls.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Vacuum and clean all sliding door and window tracks.
- Sweep and mop tiled floors and floorboards.
- Clean wall and floor areas behind appliances, such as the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and dryer.
- Sweeping of outdoor areas can be included upon request.
Please ensure you notify us of any high-reach areas so we can determine if the service is possible for our staff. Staged home cleans are available on request.
If you wish to reschedule or cancel your booking, kindly notify us 3 days before the session. Please note that the following additional fees may apply depending on the timeframe: 72-49 hours = 25% of your quoted price. 48-25 hours = 50% of your quoted price. Under 24 hours = 100% of your quoted price. Please see our website Terms and Conditions for all information relating to our service. By booking this service you agree to our terms.
0435 677 545